Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gone to Carolina

I'm stealing this from Carly.

I've realized I'm quite the blog post thief lately.

But here's what's on my mind, besides of course, Carolina.


(These are in no particular order)



  • Meryl Streep, I guess she won a Golden Globe last night for Julie & Julia. Also, she rocks. And, I guess Sandra Bullock kissed her on the mouth. True story.
  • Subsequently, I would like to have a Meryl Streep marathon.
  • It's raining/slushing here in Provo, therefore I feel it would be best if I curled up under a blanket and read my new book alllll day long, or the week, whichever.
  • Ireland and Italy






  • Anticipating this magazine's debut. Does that make me old?
  • Ked's. Always Ked's. 
  • The summer....but not the easy breezi-ness of it all. But the school, the work, the interning that must occur. Along with the graduation....
  • Graduation! 
  • Being a better disciple. I feel like I don't devote enough time to quiet pondering and meditation. How can I expect to be guided by the soft whispers of the Spirit if I am never making conscious efforts to block out the noise
  • The gym. My last workout made my legs as tender as veal and agonizingly painful to move. I can finally squat and stand without crying out in pain. I think Wednesday I'll finally be able to go back. 
  • Love. Luck. And what they mean to each other.
  • Hoodies. When did I stop wearing hoodies to school? With 8 AM class, I think I'm bringing the hoodie back to my wardrobe as my go to. It's kind of like a book cover. Hiding the frumpiness underneath it.
  • My siblings. I miss them. Their squishy faces. Their incessant bickering. Oh the sights and sounds of home
  • Road trips. To specific places like The Canyonlands, California and Montana. 
  • The olympics. The Olympics are coming! Every two years, when the Olympians make their debuts, I find myself captivated. By the strength, the aspiration, the glory and the defeat. Be it speed skating, bobsled racing or downhill skiing. Let the games begin!

    No comments: