Monday, August 11, 2008

WARNING: You might want to throw up a little bit.

Are you all tired of seeing pictures of me and Randy? I know my mom isn't, but anybody else? Fair warning, there are a lot of cheesy shots in this blog.












Well we made a trek up to Wallowa Lake again this past weekend. We were there Friday evening, Saturday all day, and left Sunday morning. Saturday was a full day! We rented bikes in Joseph and rode around in the morning, went on the tram and hiked around in the afternoon, waded into the lake and played a not very successful game of frisbee (but it was funny!) in the early evening, prepped and cooked our "tin foil dinners"/"hobo stew" (and the fire only took us about 15 minutes to start this time!), got some amazing ice cream cones, then rode around until after dark, where we then relit the fire and roasted some s'mores.

Sunday we made it back in time to go to my family's ward for church. Crystal Kevan was giving her "farewell" talk, and Chase Miller gave his "homecoming" talk. Crystal leaves this week to for the missionary training center, and then to New York City for 18 months! I am so excited for her. My mom also taught a really good lesson in Relief Society (the hour where all the women meet together by themselves). It was fun to sit in Relief Society with my mom, my aunt Steph, and my Grandma.

After church I ate breakfast for dinner with the Grandparents (my grandpa is home for a few days). I always like having dinner with the both of them. They are so funny to watch interact! I feel bad for Grandpa some times...we women in the family sure know how to nag! Then I went over to my mom's to start baking pies for a bbq/potluck Stephanie is hosting tonight because Grandpa is home and Mckinna and Ethan (my aunt Suci's kids) came with him. Randy came over and "helped" me, Riley and Mom. Good times! I love baking pies....at least when people are around to keep me company. It's been a busy weekend and I am still so tired....

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Your right I want to throw up now (: Sounds like you guys had a good trip. Love the picture of the bikes in black and white. I want to scrapbook it (:
I think that the apron that Randy is wearing is very stylish on him (: