Sunday, April 26, 2009

Byes, Baby Brother's Birthday, and Backyard Shinanagins

We ate dinner at Red Robin the last night I was in Provo. Mclain and the ladies!


On my beautiful drive home I ran into one brief thunder/rain storm. The sun was just setting and it made for some gorgeous scenery.


My state is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.



My littlest brother, Eli, was thrilled to have me home in time for his 7th birthday. This is a picture of us two Christmases ago.

He's so obnoxious, but since he's the baby of the family we all just think it is so gosh darn cute. He's a funny little man. He is like a Max Jr in his humor though. I was the only one who didn't get a chance to sign his birthday card before it was sealed, and everybody had written something lovey dovey. So I said, "And I love you, too Eli," and he looked at me with a big smile and said, "I know." So I'm glad he knows! He's not such a baby anymore....at about 100 lbs, but he still has us cut up bites of his dinner, so ha! Can't quite grow up yet!

So excited to blow out ALL his candles!!


We also did yardwork. Here I am in my spiffy, new, and legit cowgirl hat trimming branches off the pine tree.


Riley loved planting the garden!

No comments: