Sunday, February 24, 2013

Big Girls Do Cry

So, we put Ella in this dress she got for her birthday (I had been trying to wait until Easter, but I just couldn't any longer) and she looked like such a big girl I decided to take some pictures. 

Well, she hardly cooperated. She would barely smile and then she decided she didn't like the dress any more and wanted it off. 

I've got proof. 




Yes, this was a throw back your head kind of fit. 





Everything's the worst.


And just so you don't think this diva behavior only happened today, a photo from a walk we took about a week ago. 

I said no photos!!!

2 comments:

dani said...

Hahahaha i love this! She clearly was not impressed by that cute dress. Too bad, it makes her eyes look SO blue! She is a little cutie :)

Anonymous said...

I remember another little girl that could really throw a fit. And she grew up into a wonderful youn woman.

Can anyone guess who that might haven been??