Saturday, March 3, 2007

First


Not much to say right now, other then I should really be in bed. It is just after 2am. My mom got here in Rexburg on Wednesday. She's leaving tomorrow and I am suddenly sad. She was my little piece of home. I know I will be there in a month, but I'm still sad. Anyway, that is the reason I should be in bed, because I am sure she will wake me up before I am ready.


I work tomorrow for the first time in a week. I think I will be putting in my notice. I want my last day at Old Navy to be March 31st. That way I can get finals wrapped up as well as packing and tying up other loose ends.


Anyway, I will write more, if anybody cares to know, eventually. I can't believe I'm doing a blog, how silly....

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Yay! You started a blog! I am so excited! I was bummed about Grey's and didn't know what to do with the evening after that.
I hope you had a good time with your mom being there.
I have been feeling pretty good. The last two days I have been really sick all day long.
Love you tons!