Friday, March 30, 2007

Stress Therapy

I'm alive! Good news, yes? Wow, this week has flown by! I was uber productive the first three days of the week. I wrote three different papers, etc. The downside was that I ate like crap. My diet was that of tortilla chips, medium salsa, peanut M&M's, and diet pepsi. I even ate some of my roomie's pizza. To tie it all together I only went to the gym Monday morning. Finally I hit the gym Thursday evening and this morning and plan to hit it tomorrow evening after work and everyone is out having fun (the best time to go by the way). But the downside is that I haven't done homework since Wednesday night....bad girl Lexy.


Tomorrow is my last day of work, it's madness! Nothing is setting in. Not that I have to sell back my books Monday, or that that is the last day I will attend classes at BYU-Idaho, or that I have to clean and pack up my whole friggin' room, or that I won't be working at Old Navy #6166 anymore, or that I still have mounds of homework left to do....someone slap me with reality please!


I went on a shopping spree of sorts. First of all I really needed some new workout shoes. So I went to LadyFootlocker. I bought some hot pumas. And some nike shorts on sale, and got free sole inserts. I will include a picture of my cute little shoes, but the picture isn't quite acurate as the striping on mine are teal, with the gray filled in.... I also bought stuff at Gap (jeans, shirt, jacket), AE(skirt), and my store(skirt, I was in the mood ;-).... Lots of money just went down the drain, but I don't feel bad about any of it!!! Can you say, "Stress therapy?!"


Anyway, I better get to bed. I am excited for work tomorrow. I am excited for the week to begin, even with all its stressors. Peace out home dogs. Peace out.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

I left you a comment on myspace, so I won't repeat everything. I did forget to tell you that I really like your new shoes. They are really cute. I need to buy a pair for just walking when we go shopping next! Miss you and hope you are surviving. Sorry about the really lame message I left you. I was just rambling..like always:)