Monday, July 28, 2008

An Ode to Brothers

I won't give a detailed recap of our trip...because we all know what you do at the beach, bum around...I do want to say that I was really glad I went down to Coos Bay with the fam. Even with the way too long trips to and fro, and the fighting and complaining and all the other joys of a family vacation, I was glad for the time I could spend with my sibs before heading back to school and watching another year fly by. Some of my favorite moments came from my brothers. One was when Max was trying to run from a wave and keep his shoes dry but ended up falling in fully clothed. It was like slow motion and I wish you could've seen his face! The memory still makes me chuckle. Another moment came from Eli... Max was giving us all the silent treatment because he was mad at his abusive older sisters (Zoey and I). Eli, Max's "little buddy," says, "I can make him smile...Hey fatty Max." We were all in the car and erupted in laughter, including Max. I love my bros, even though they are two of the most obnoxious, irritating guys I know, they are also two of the funniest, cutest, most charming, blonde hotties I know!

I also enjoyed doing canon balls in the pool with Max and Zoey to try and get my mom wet, twice burying Riley in the sand, and flying my itty bitty mini-kite....I will try and get a picture from my mom!


No comments: