Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Hills Are Alive

I have to stop with this two-a-day gratitude stuff. It makes me really stretch and have to come up with not just ONE thing I'm grateful for, but TWO, and that's exhausting. Okay, that's dramatic. And who am I kidding, it will probably continue to be spaced out in intervals of two or more. 

Today I am grateful for MUSIC! I love turning on the tunes in the car to see what the soundtrack of the day is going to be. Nothing quite emotes or expresses emotion like music. That's why music plays such a pivotal role in film (aka movies). 

Sometimes I don't know what I'm feeling until I hear just the right song. 

I. Love. Music. 

Here are some recent faves you should check out. 



And you know what? I wouldn't get to appreciate music if I didn't have ears to hear and listen with. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for working ears and the beauty of music. 
You're the besty. 

No comments: