Saturday, December 1, 2007

And so December begins...

This week has been Jeremy dominated.

Monday, his FHE was canceled so I tagged along to mine. We combined with another group for an Iron Chef Desert competition. It was fun, and tastey. Afterwards, he and I were supposed to study but we ended up chatting and we had a really good conversation in which I was able to be honest and open with him. I finally kicked him out around 11:30pm.

He called me Tuesday night and I was excited to see him again.

Wednesday I asked him to tag along with me out to Old Navy because I had heard about a sale and just wanted to take a peak. He bought me dinner at Pita Pit (so good for a pita!) and then we walked around Old Navy. It was fine, but I left him around 9, and a little burnt out. I hadn't had the best day anyway, so I think part of it was my mood.

Thursday morning at 8:48am I got a text message from Jeremy telling me to look at my doorstep. I rolled myself out of bed (I was trying to sleep in, I've been sooo tired lately), in my short shorts, old purple Jazz tee, and eye mask pushed to my forehead stepped out on my stoop and found two king size symphony chocolate bars and a card telling me that they were to help me stay awake (I'm always telling him how tired I am). I set them on my desk and just went back to my bed ;-).

Friday Jeremy picked me up around 6:30 and we went to eat Chinese, then we went to this stand up comedy/variety show that these groups on campus were putting on to get canned food for the community. Afterward we ended up at this apartment just talking, he played me some songs on his guitar, too. He was supposed to be going up to Salt Lake that night because his Mom is in town from Virginia, visiting his sisters who have recently had babies. Because of poor road conditions he ended up staying here in Provo. On our Friday date he mentioned to me that he had a Christmasy surprise for me on Saturday.

So today, Saturday, he picked me up at 1:30 and we went to "Christmas Around the World," which is a performance of music and dance from different countries. It was sooo good! My favorite was the Irish stuff and the early U.S. stuff. But all of it was fun to watch and hear. I was really excited that he surprised me with that because I had wanted to go to it but had never gotten around to buying a ticket or anything. It was a good way to kick of December, and it snowed the first real snow today, too! About three or four inches! Afterward we hit up this great pizza place called Brick Oven. Apparently we aren't pizza compatible, so we ordered seperate individual pizzas. I got an chicken artichoke pizza with alfredo sauce, sooooo goooood. We got hot chocolate, too.This picture is dark and isn't that great of either of us. In fact, Jeremy just got a hair cut and he looked really good! Jeremy is a great guy who treats me so well. Sorry that he was the basis of my whole entry, but he was the basis of my whole week. I do feel a bit overwhelmed and am just trying to take thing slow and go at my own pace. Jeremy seems to be pretty understanding.

No comments: