Saturday, December 8, 2007

Uh, snow

I read yesterday that there was a heavy snow warning for SLC/Provo, from 6pm yesterday to 6pm today, with a possibility of 5-12 inches of snow. It just rained all day yesterday and this morning there was only a dusting of snow. Feeling in the holiday spirit I decided to venture out and about and do some holiday shopping. An hour later, as I was checking out of Wal-Mart I began to see people coming in with literally a half an inch of snow on their bodies. I looked outside and it was basically a white out.


I don't have snow tires and this is a bigger city and it is a Saturday only a couple weeks until Christmas, in other words there was a ton of traffic. I had to pray that I could make it home and make it home unscathed. Well I did, but I took some pictures, too. I wish you could really tell how bad it is snowing. Anyway, it is quite cozy and Christmasy feeling, I finally put up my little fake Christmas tree, so I gutess it can stay for a little while, but things best be clear in two weeks when I am coming home......


No comments: