Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Free Bird

Have you ever heard that Lynard Skynard song, "Free Bird?" It's a classic, you should listen to it, and it is my anthem for the week.

I just took Zoey to the airport this morning after a five day visit. I am exhausted, because after days of fun and activity, I spent the time she was sleeping trying to stay afloat with midterms and homework. In fact I just turned in my second to last huge assignment in my Political Inquiry class, and have a New Testament midterm I have to take today, plus a meeting for a group presentation I have to do sometime sooner than I want. I am excited that it is April, but I am not excited for all that it means I have to gear up and do. I am going to take a nap because I can barely keep my eyes open. So I will post more details on her visit later.

But, I did cut my hair. I love it. It is edgy, funky, and great. The picture doesn't do it justice. It makes me look older, and they cut off all my old highlighted parts which makes my natural color appear so much lighter. Anyway, peace out, listen to that song, and say a little prayer for me and my sanity.

No comments: