Thursday, March 12, 2009

Done and Done

Well, I turned in my application to the New Media & Design track today around 12:10pm. Just under four hours before it was due, too! It's nice to have that off of my shoulders, especially since I've kind of been neglecting my studies. More like using it as an excuse to neglect my studies. Now I just have to sit and wait to hear back. Luckily they say we should hear within a couple of weeks. I'm feeling pretty good about getting in, but there's always that little bit of doubt that comes into your mind.


Last Sunday I went up to SLC for a few hours to visit my old friends Melanie and Chelsea. And when I say "old" I mean "old." They are 25 and almost 24 respectively. I think I keep them in my circle so as to feel young and vibrant at 21. It was a good time and I might be going up there again on Saturday. Anyway, in a funny conversation Chelsea started singing "September" by Earth, Wind & Fire, and I've had it in my head every hour since.Kara can testify, in fact I think she might throttle me the next time I dare to sing it out loud. ;-)
Anyway, I'll have more to report once the weekend is through, maybe.

No comments: