Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Round

Wow, we had a full weekend and this week has already gone by so quickly! 

We spent Saturday in La Grande/Union visiting with the fam and meeting this little guy. 

Wyatt Bond Smith
We got to celebrate his 1st birthday with him. Fortunately, we didn't have to eat the destroyed, baby-handled cake. Unfortunately, he got the yummy vanilla cake and I had to eat the chocolate kind (if you know me, you know I love me some yellow/vanilla cake with chocolate frosting). 

After gorging ourselves on delectable foods, Eric then spent a couple of hours getting beat by my 9 year old brother at some Madden Football. 

We got home very late. 

Sunday we were able to spend the day in Umatilla.
Eric's sister Liz was in town from Rexburg ever so briefly. 
She's due with a baby boy just two weeks after our due date.
It was fun to swap pregnancy war stories.... 
Then I did hours of stats homework. 

And in case you didn't know, The Pendleton Round-Up has hit Pendleton. 

That means I've lost 82% of my sanity and have 3.5 days left to lose the rest. 

Tonight is round 2 of Birthing Classes. And then maybe I'll catch some of this, if I'm lucky. 

Whew.

No comments: