Monday, October 24, 2011

A lot can happen in 29 1/2 weeks

I don't have much to say today. I don't think. 

Eric and I are both battling classes we hate. Me, stats, him, Shakespeare. We both told each other we'd rather be doing the other person's homework. 

We also learned yesterday that some of our only friends here in Hermatilla are expecting a baby! They've just started sharing the news, so I won't name names. But, we're very excited for these punks. That's what she gets for saying we couldn't be friends because I was pregnant and she was childless! 

Can you believe the girth on this lady?
The little countdown on our blog says we have 74 days to go til our due date. To me, that doesn't seem long. But, then I think about how I'm just going to keep getting bigger and bigger until then. 

Maybe that is a long time after all.


1 comment:

HollBurd said...

Well seeing as you are just about the only friends we have too, we decided to act quickly and make it possible for our friendship to last beyond this year :) P.S. I LOVE your bump! And Baby Lougee is going to have the cutest nursery ever!