We are obviously still getting to know this sweet little girl, but here's what we know so far:
- Ella's least favorite thing of the day is getting her diaper changed. Unfortunately for her this is something that happens at least 8 times a day, you'd think she'd just get over it by now!
- She enjoys riding in the car - as long as she's got a full tummy.
- Ella is destined to be competitive eater. She's constantly sticking out her little tongue looking for the next refreshing gulp of milk.
- She is trying to make the thinning hair look of 45 year old men a cool style. We'll keep you posted on if that catches on.
- She's got a feisty little personality.
- She already enjoys getting her nails done. She might be her most calm and serene when this Momma bear is filing her tiny razor nails.
- By far the most popular adjective used by everyone to describe her is "beautiful." I love it.
Ella is a little bit of a fusser - and that can be trying at times because you just want your baby to be happy. But, she's also such a sweetie and we love to smother her in sloppy first-time parent kisses and coos.
Additional reading: Baby Daddy