So, what's a girl to do when she's due?
- Ignore all warnings about labor vomiting and pooping and continue to eat what you want, including Diet Pepsi and Doritos.
- Practice your boxing and tennis skills on the Wii.
- Wander around Wal-Mart, putting random food items in your arms because you were too lazy to grab a cart after you discovered there were no baskets available.
- Pick out a fabulous new nail polish - try it on in the store while the girl is restocking shelves right behind and will most definitely smell the fumes - and then buy it. Put it on and feel pretty even with a 40 week pregnant bloated body. P.S. It's called 'Stormy.'
- Download some new music, including some inspirational tunes for major upcoming, life altering events, by Flo and Kelly.
- Find bumpy roads and let husband do the driving! ... But turns out few roads are bumpy in Hermatilla. Give me the Blue Mountains!
- Eat fried okra, fish and chips at Chuckwagon - and contrary to the sound of the name, not upchuck.
- Go see a movie in the theatre. Preferably the longest one showing, so as to keep you distracted longer. Our choice? War Horse. 2 hours and 35 minutes, baby. And well worth our matinee fees! Go see it if you feel the need to be inspired.
- And wait.
|The only way Eric eats vegetables. Fried.|
At least that's what I'm doing.