Friday, January 16, 2009

My Favorite Things of the Week

Guess I'm in the mood to blog this evening. Anyway, I figure Oprah get's to have a show about her favorite things, the least I can do is post a blog. These nouns are some of my favorite all the time, but especially this week.

#5 Elvis....A girl in the apartment started singing "Love Me Tender" Thursday night ( she was in her bedroom, I was in our living room ). Now I can't stop listening to the King.
#4 I watched the breathtaking conclusion to the miniature killer....about 3 hours of CSI while sick on the couch. It was almost like a scary movie at times! My roommate Neisah had to leave once because she couldn't take the suspense.
#3 Mmmm....my favorite herbal tea. Good for relaxing after a long day, good for breakfast, and good for a sore throat. "Sweet dreams" is my favorite. It blends mint and charmoille.

#2 I love Kate. We've clicked from the start. I really appreciate that she'll listen when I need her to. She's also very caring, and is quick to draw a bath, or offer her massage skills. Gotta love 'er!



#1 Finally, the steak that changed my life. The Outback's Teriyaki Marinated Sirloin. I got it done medium with steamed veggies and a sweet potatoe. Sooooooo goooood. Highly recommend it. I hadn't been to Outback since Grandpa took us there when Cam and Gaylinn got married. Only wish I could've afforded a bloomin' onion! Actually, this steak was under 15 bucks. It is 8 oz. and worth every penny! While I do love Kate, I had to put this at the top because it is new AND sensational. Kate's just old ;-)




3 comments:

Kylee said...

Hope everything is going well. Sorry you have been sick. Greg was sick and up all night every night for a week. Now he is better and I am sick. Kids love to share that is for sure. Hope you survive this semester. I know you will. Love you.

Kylee said...

Hope everything is going well. Sorry you have been sick. Greg was sick and up all night every night for a week. Now he is better and I am sick. Kids love to share that is for sure. Hope you survive this semester. I know you will. Love you.

Kate said...

I am old but the best you'll ever get for a 25 year old... and you know it! :)