Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh Blogspot! I'm baaaaack.

Can I tell you how much I love my header??  A LOT!

The great thing about learning InDesign is that I now can basically make whatever I want anyway I want it (my only real limitations are my lack in depth of InDesign knowledge).  And so, I probably love my header because I designed it. Woot! Your first taste of my baby designing skills. I really am just a baby with lots to learn about design. 

I'll soon post some drafts of some assignments I've been working on for my 428 class as well as for my portfolio. I feel like I have so much to learn and to do, especially to make myself more marketable. Right now I feel like the more I learn about this stuff the more I feel like there is I don't know. I am having little successes though and building confidence in my own tastes and instincts. 

No comments: