I've realized I'm quite the blog post thief lately.
But here's what's on my mind, besides of course, Carolina.
(These are in no particular order)
- Meryl Streep, I guess she won a Golden Globe last night for Julie & Julia. Also, she rocks. And, I guess Sandra Bullock kissed her on the mouth. True story.
- Subsequently, I would like to have a Meryl Streep marathon.
- It's raining/slushing here in Provo, therefore I feel it would be best if I curled up under a blanket and read my new book alllll day long, or the week, whichever.
- Ireland and Italy
- Anticipating this magazine's debut. Does that make me old?
- Ked's. Always Ked's.
- The summer....but not the easy breezi-ness of it all. But the school, the work, the interning that must occur. Along with the graduation....
- Being a better disciple. I feel like I don't devote enough time to quiet pondering and meditation. How can I expect to be guided by the soft whispers of the Spirit if I am never making conscious efforts to block out the noise?
- The gym. My last workout made my legs as tender as veal and agonizingly painful to move. I can finally squat and stand without crying out in pain. I think Wednesday I'll finally be able to go back.
- Love. Luck. And what they mean to each other.
- Hoodies. When did I stop wearing hoodies to school? With 8 AM class, I think I'm bringing the hoodie back to my wardrobe as my go to. It's kind of like a book cover. Hiding the frumpiness underneath it.
- My siblings. I miss them. Their squishy faces. Their incessant bickering. Oh the sights and sounds of home.
- Road trips. To specific places like The Canyonlands, California and Montana.
- The olympics. The Olympics are coming! Every two years, when the Olympians make their debuts, I find myself captivated. By the strength, the aspiration, the glory and the defeat. Be it speed skating, bobsled racing or downhill skiing. Let the games begin!