Tuesday, May 18, 2010

construction

I'm working on slightly revamping ye ol' blog, but all my nifty stuff is on my Macbook and I can't get a decent connection until Thursday when the Charter guy comes to install my net and cable. So, bear with me.

I'm currently at work. Leaving in t-12 minutes. But, for fun, here's a picture of some of what I did today.

Went on a newspaper stakeout. Yes, we do those.

.... or at least I do. Nothing exciting really happened, unless you count a low blood sugar attack and me leaving to go to lunch.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

1. Cool sunglasses
2. Cool jacket + brooch!

Can do mom said...

I look forward to hearing more about what's been going on in your life when you have time.

I haven't been blogging lately. The weather has finally turned nice here and I'd rather be outside!