Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pendleton + Levi = Envy

Pendleton Woolen Mills has announced that is has teamed up with Levi Strauss to produce some beautiful gems like this guy.

I'm seriously salivating with envy and desire. I'm afraid to call the local retailer to find out how much this guy is. They'll go on sale online in November....

Maybe Christmas? My list is starting to get long ... record player, this book, and now this jacket? And it's not even November yet!

On a similiar note, I officially purchased what I hope will be the shoes I wear on the wedding weekend. I have to wait 10 days for them to arrive, and then I'll know for sure. I got them for a great deal, though, and I'll be able to wear them with many outfits long after, so I think it should hopefully be a win-win.

Not counting today?? 28 days to go. And my good friend Kara is getting married tomorrow, almost exactly 24 hours from this moment. Ca-razy!

1 comment:

Can do mom said...

Cute jacket!

Your wedding day will be here soon. Spectacular and special! I hope you love the shoes!

Dh and I just celebrated our twenty (yes, twenty!) year wedding anniversary on Wednesday. It's amazing how fast the years fly by. In some ways I still feel like the girl who walked down the aisle...