Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Kids

Hi, blog universe... so this is actually Lexy's handsome and witty husband-to-be Eric. She thought it would amusing to let me write this entry. So I'm giving it a whirl.

Our latest adventure was little trip down to the pumpkin patch. But first we had to travel through the haunted corn maze and house. I won't say who screamed louder of the two of us. Anyways, after screaming like a little girl we finally arrived at the pumpkin patch and adopted three adorable pumpkins.




And we buckled them in the car, took them home with us, and we lived happily ever after. The End

2 comments:

flylikeabird said...

I'm assuming you screamed louder. lol

Love that you buckled in the pumpkins. Safety first! ^_^

Can do mom said...

I love a story with a happy ending!

So glad the pumpkins have a happy new home, or is there danger lurking in their future???

Enjoy!