Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Call Me Molly

I made a cake from scratch today, by myself. And it turned out.

It's probably the easiest cake to make, and that's why I could do it. But, we in the Lougee household love it.

Busy-Day Cake.

Maybe its simplicity is what makes it so delightful. We first tried to make it with Morgan for Riley's birthday in September. We feared it was going to not turn out, so we made a confetti cake instead. Well, the busy-day cake not only turned out, but Eric and I ate it straight out of the pan, with our hands while driving in the van. This time we at it a little more civilly.

Mmmm mmmm.




















We enjoyed the full splendor of our weekend. I renew my previous assertions and highly recommend marriage.

1 comment:

Ashley Arnold said...

No, you should be called "Julia," after Julia Child. You're amazing!