Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mustard

We won a basket of goodies from Saucy Mama through a Facebook contest. Six of her newest products! Included were three mustards - adding to our chipotle mustard. We decided we needed to hold a mustard tasting.

Eric was thrilled with our spoils. Here he is his holding the Pacific Rim Ginger marinade/dressing. Which we recently had on a salad and CANNOT wait to have with sushi.

 A close up of the yumminess.

We cooked up some jalepeno poppers, french fries and mini corndogs (not pictured). Almost as classy as a wine tasting, right? We mixed the chipotle mustard in with ketchup and mayo for an amazing fry sauce. I loved the lemon tarragon - a little bit bitter. Eric gulped down the apricot ginger like it was prohibition. Thanks Saucy Mama! We're looking forward to many meals accentuated by these sauces and mustards.


Pressing on ....

Here is my handsome Valentine. He even wore a reddish shirt - without my suggesting! What a big sweetheart!

He got my roses in my favorite color - orange! That was a first for me. And a case of Diet Pepsi - a man who knows the way to his woman's heart. He surprised me with a pair of Toms on Saturday so I was able to enjoy them all weekend. 

Ca-ute! 

No comments: