Tuesday, September 23, 2008

17 and Slides

Our youngest roommate, Neisah, turned 18 on the 18th. We made her a cake. Well, actually our roommate Kate made her cake, but the rest of us knew about it! Neisah is cute, and fun to have around. We usually call her "Baby Nees!" and Kate, "Grandma Kat," because she is turning 25 next month. They are room roommates, seperated by almost 7 years, and are my two blonde amigas.










Friday, the 19th, I met up with Steph and Morgan in Park City. We went down the alpine slide, which I've never experienced before. I also helped Morgan do some clothes shopping. It was a fun little day.




1 comment:

Kylee said...

I am bummed that you didn't get to drop from the sky as you put it. I thought I could live through your experience and then wouldn't feel so guilty for not being brave to do it :)
Hope you have a good week.
Love,
Kylee