Friday, September 19, 2008

My Last Will and Testament

Just in case something goes terribly arie tommorrow morning (the official jump appointment is 11am).


I have some money in the bank, but the government might want that. If they don't, give me a GRAND memorial service. I want Garth Brooks and CCR played at my service. Also, the non-hymn "Come thou fount." Whoever in the family wants to speak, please do, it might also be good if Kara B spoke...oh and somebody tell Jordan.


I want to be buried in the Summerville Cemetary, a place I've picked out for my mom. It is on a slight slope and is absolutely amazing when the sun is rising (Thank you early morning Oregonian paper route).


Zoey can have my laptop and any of my clothes. Riley can have my bear. Mom can have all my jewels. If someone wants to take over my car payments, then fine. Otherwise, sell it....


Max can have my digital camera. I have a little ipod shuffle that whoever can duke it out...Eli perhaps?


Kylee, always best friends....even if we never talk, ha!

Kara, hang on to the principles of the Sisterhood and know that what you most desire will be yours.

Teresa, keep making me laugh.

Crystal, I broke up with Randy, I keep forgetting to write and tell you.

Morgan, cousins, sisters, friends.


Family, I love you a lot, sometimes so much I forget. Thanks to all the aunts and uncles who've supported me, cheered me on, and laughed at me. I also know that it is in great part because of you that I've become the person I am, with the goals I've had, and the things I know. Of the things I know is that God is our Father, His son is our personal Savior, our brother and our friend. Temples are the house of God, where families are united for eternity. Joseph Smith indeed was and is a Prophet of God, President Monson is our Prophet today. The Book of Mormon is the word of God, the fruit of eternal life, another testament of Jesus Christ. The Bible is also the word of God and a testament of our Father, our Savior, and those who've paved the way of faith, obedience and perseverence.


Speaking of temples....could you possible take out my endowments ASAP? With as many of you as can be there? Like a little family reunion? I know this seems morbid, but you never know! Love you all. Mom, you've been a strong, brave, unselfish mother, who has turned into my bestfriend. Zoey, Max, Riley, Eli...don't forget me, don't forget that I loved you more than I ever knew you could love four obnoxious rugrats.....


Peace out, a-town.

5 comments:

Carly said...

Can't WAIT to hear how this awesome adventure goes!!

Sandra said...

So did you make it? Silly you. You may have jinxed yourself! Hope the shute opened!

Love you, Maj

Kylee said...

I hope you had a blast today. You are braver than I am, I don't think I could do it. Sounds like things are going well. Cute apartment and I love the idea of using a bookshelf for your clothes, very creative. Maybe I will get a chance to see you when you come down for Riley's dedication. That way you can see Greg and how big he is and me of course. Love you.

Sandra said...

By the way, 'arie' is spelled awry.
:)

Carly said...

did you make it???...