Thursday, September 18, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Today I was driving in my car listening to "Redneck Girl" by the Bellamy Brothers, sipping on contraband (Diet Pepsi), with the windows down, looking at the mountains with the trees and brush starting to change, taking in the last moments of summer heat. I was so content in the moment! It truly is the little moments that make a lifetime.



On to other news...Riley's baptism has been moved to October 18th, for all those who aren't in the know. I was a little frustrated at first, but it seems that Grandpa will be able to make it that weekend, and on the upside I might get to go to Bend, Oregon the previous weekend with the RNC to get out the vote.


I am going skydiving on Saturday. I don't want to talk about it too much cuz it freaks me right out!

In one week I am going to Denver with the RNC to get people to vote in the pivitol swing state of Colorado. I am excited, a state I've never been too. I've been making calls trying to get folks on the "all-expense-paid trip to Denver" bandwagon...

Gotta go do stuff or something...Peace.

No comments: