Saturday, February 4, 2012

HELP

Okay, so .... as posted before ... now that I'm not pregnant, I'm dying to get my hair did. 
I made an appointment on Wednesday with my trusty gal for color and cut. 

Now what? 

I feel matronly, and while I'm now a mom, I don't feel like I need to look like "mom." Whatever that looks like. Maybe spit up on every shirt or a diaper bag in tow gives me away ... I don't need my hair to do that, too. 

I want to go shorter ... my hair is thin - so short is best. 

Other than that, I'm not sure. So, I need suggestions. Feel free to post ideas on my FB timeline

Please, whatever you do, don't post ideas that will make me look like Diane Keaton. 


Or this poor girl. 


I like this cut. I would never intentionally pose like this though. Or wear  so much pink altogether.
But, I'm slightly bored by it. 
Adore this look. But I'm not bold enough, currently. 
This has potential, if it weren't presented so dramatically. 


1 comment:

HollBurd said...

Hmm... My only advice- Don't get your hair cut at the same place I did. And since you already had a stylist, you're already following my advice. YAY!