Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sundae

Aren't Sundays treats? I move they be renamed Sundaes. 

Anyhoosier, I don't have very much to say. 

Did you know you can roast red potatoes in the crock pot? It's a great concept if you want to be cooking something in the oven at a different temperature, like say, a meatloaf. I basically followed this recipe, but I think mine turned out way prettier (and probably tastier, I am sure). 

Evidence:



And they were delicious! I think I liked them better than any roasted potatoes I've done in the oven. 

The diet/exercise regimen has been going well. So far, I'm down six pounds. Yay! However, the sudden move from couch potato baby chaser to running on a treadmill has spurred some minor pains, in my left big toe and in my right knee. So, I'll be doing cycling for a few days - which is annoying because it isn't as efficient at burning calories as running - and time is money! 

Anyway, do you love sushi? I sure does. 
I made banana sushi, which isn't nearly as gross or weird as it sounds. 

Evidence:


And while we're talking about food, you might as well make these, because I did yesterday and they were above average.

And for your entertainment:


#mykidisanadorablealien

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Ella was blue in that picture she would look just like Megamind!!

Darcy Joy said...

Have you looked into minimalist running? It's supposed to help with the aches and pains in running. If you're interested I can share some links, I went to a run clinic and the speaker was great!