Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life in a Small Town

Though we live in Hermiston, I adore Pendleton's Farmer's Market. So, with a few dollars cash in my wallet, I stopped by after work on Friday evening. 





 I picked up an eggplant and some ears of corn. 
Then Saturday, I attempted an eggplant parmigiana. I'll say it was 78% successful. 


I even let Eric out of his crib to try some. 
Really he was beginning to prime the crib we bought for $10 at a yard sale.
It's a hard job with all those spindles. 
*Not pictured: my first ever attempt at making cookies from scratch BY MY SELF. I made peanut butter cookies and I'll say they turned out 82% successful - thinking it was just the recipe. 

And pictures from the Umatilla County Fair that I forgot to share with you a couple of weeks ago. 


Just moments before this sheep encompassed my finger with its slimy nostril. 

New form of adult entertainment?


Lonestar!
Remember last year's night at the County Fair? Here's a refresher
We also both remarked on looking forward to taking a 7 month old babester to the county fair next year.

How goeth your weekend?

No comments: